• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sharky's Cosmic Prem Pics (New Lungs P2)

Only had it just over a week. Really like it (love is a strong word and i dont want to use it as its such a short relationship so far). Driving position and seats are fantastic as is the gearbox and engine! No rattles so far which is a pleasant experience after having the clio for 3 years.

Hopefully will enjoy some good years out of it!
DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

Silvervisions (First mod)
DSC_0556.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

Comments welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice mate!:cool:

You need your gear knob refurbishing, mine was the same when i bought it all scratched from somebody wearing a ring.

pm RickhondaR, he did mine for £15 and now looks like new!:D

Ive got a drill, sandpaper and some hand skills so thats on my to-do list! ;)

give it a go but i assure you its not as easy as people think to get them 100% no scratch marks etc.

Anyway cosmic's always look best, i think only thing missing on yours is the facelift seats so if you ever want to complete the look i will down grade my cosmic and swap you for your awful seats:D

Nice car mate :smt023

Very nice indeed... I hope you have many good years of enjoyment out of it mate. You'll have to keep us updated with your mod list, if you're going to do any.

Once again, lovely looking car mate

Few updates on my civic
Red JDM Mats
Cleaned and Fitted an ITG filter (thanks Dotty).
DSC_0906.jpg

Managed to get a good deal on a Janspeed Exhaust, was a bit unsure about it at first, but concluded its a nice system and not too loud.
janspeed.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

Very nice mate!:cool:

You need your gear knob refurbishing, mine was the same when i bought it all scratched from somebody wearing a ring.

pm RickhondaR, he did mine for £15 and now looks like new!:D

Ive got a drill, sandpaper and some hand skills so thats on my to-do list! ;)

I did mine to day was a piece of p!ss, that autosol stuff is amazing came up like a mirror. Only advice i'd give would be watch the numbers as i've taken the edge off slightly after getting a bit carried away with the old wet and dry!!!!

Still looks sweet though, was going to get a new one but now it looks amazing so no need saved a bunch of cash.:D

Sorry nice car by the way i love the cosmics!!! exhaust looks sweet as well. liking the OEM look with the twin pipes.

They are 90mm pipes so its a bit of a job to fit them in that small cut out in the bumper. Ive polished my knob btw and it looks great!

Back