• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good Andy, makes me wanna buy some stuff for mine. Got some cleaning products off my wife for Christmas though, so as soon as the weather picks up i'll give it a good clean... Look forward to seeing more pics...

Saw a Trophy on the M3 today, reminded me of my brothers and what a cracking car it was :cool:

Looks great Andy, but why did you buy a new set of Turinis mate?

Cheers Lee. I got the new Turini's because the originals were a bit scuffed when I bought the car (although the rest of the car was pretty much mint). They (the alloys) came up for sale complete with brand new Exaltos all round for an absolute bargain price... hence we shot up north fast to get them before anyone else! I got the alloys, centre caps and tyres all for less than it would cost to buy the Turini's alone from your favourite alloy stockist... :wink:

Looks good Andy, makes me wanna buy some stuff for mine. Got some cleaning products off my wife for Christmas though, so as soon as the weather picks up i'll give it a good clean... Look forward to seeing more pics...

Cheers Martin - shaping up nicely (mainly thanks to the good lady's experience and knowledge of the Clio Sport). She realy spoilt me and I can't wait to get the new bits fitted and pictured asap. Mine is absolutely filthy at the moment but there's sod all you can do this time of year!

Cheers Lee. I got the new Turini's because the originals were a bit scuffed when I bought the car (although the rest of the car was pretty much mint). They (the alloys) came up for sale complete with brand new Exaltos all round for an absolute bargain price... hence we shot up north fast to get them before anyone else! I got the alloys, centre caps and tyres all for less than it would cost to buy the Turini's alone from your favourite alloy stockist... :wink:

Sounds like you've had a right result buddy ;)
You keeping the old ones or got plans to sell them? :smt047 I'd appreciate you giving me the heads up if you decide to flog em mate.

Sounds like you've had a right result buddy ;)
You keeping the old ones or got plans to sell them? :smt047 I'd appreciate you giving me the heads up if you decide to flog em mate.

ooo, you thinking of a different colour Lee?

ooo, you thinking of a different colour Lee?

I would eventually like to get a set of turinis if I can bag it for sensible money Ben, purely for weight saving if anything if I'm honest. They look pretty damn good too :cool:

They would possibly stand OEM colour or matt black.

I would eventually like to get a set of turinis if I can bag it for sensible money Ben, purely for weight saving if anything if I'm honest. They look pretty damn good too :cool:

They would possibly stand OEM colour or matt black.

I saw some Turini's (coloured white) on a blue 172 Cup recently on the ClioSport forum. Must say they looked rather fab, even if it's probably not a colour I'd go for on the Trophy. :D

Folks, I did get him more then just a battery cover and keyring for his car and for Christmas honest..

Hopefully Sharkyuk will pull his finger out and get some photos!!! :p

Folks, I did get him more then just a battery cover and keyring for his car and for Christmas honest..

Hopefully Sharkyuk will pull his finger out and get some photos!!! :p

:lol: Indeedy! I'm just awaiting on some new bolts to be delivered and some decent weather and I'll post up some pics of the other items. :smt023

Be nice to see this at the end of the month. Lovely motor Andy.

Cheers, J. 'Tomato' is indeed a lovely motor and still makes me grin when I'm in her (ooer!) As for the end of the month I expect Salem and I will be down for the meet in the CTR rather than bringing both cars down. I'll try and get some more decent pics up soon or bring her along to another meet. :smt023

As for the end of the month I expect Salem and I will be down for the meet in the CTR rather than bringing both cars down. I'll try and get some more decent pics up soon or bring her along to another meet. :smt023

I dont mind which car we go in... I like driving them both :lol:

But then someone on here did mention they didnt want non Type R's!!!! :rolleyes:

I finally got had some work carried out in the engine bay (and received my new bolts) so was able to put my Christmas presents onto the car that Salem bought for me. Quite handy really as it was the day of Lottie, Si and Jermal's meet... :wink:

Here they are - an engine cover with a custom paint job to match the car, and a battery cover.

IMG_0005.jpg

I've still got more new bits to go on but I have to wait until my birthday... boo hoo... :lol:

Nice job mate.

I really need to get my engine bay cleaned, it's gopping atm and since I have a CF bonnet it only stops about 1/4 of the spray that the OEM one stops!

I agree on the previous comments about the engine cover. You've done yourself proud their Salem.

I must admit that I was dissapointed that you didn't get the ghey pink tax disc holder into shot though! :p

I agree on the previous comments about the engine cover. You've done yourself proud their Salem.

I must admit that I was dissapointed that you didn't get the ghey pink tax disc holder into shot though! :p

F##k you Monkey Boy!!! :lol: Get back to work :wink: For the record, it's a RED tax disc holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back