• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you still got the Clio?
Yes - I have indeed ex-Cap'n Redbeard. :D Mind you, it's had a few tweaks and upgrades since the last update. And the last handful of months have been a nightmare. I'll let the (new) project thread do the talking when I post it up. Set aside a few hours to read it as it's... not short... :oops:

Is that an RS4 I see? Pure awesomeness. :D

Holy thread revival Andy, you're as bad as me although at least you still have the car :lol:

I saw your nightmare over on Cliosport Andy, sounds like you've had to deal with some proper arse clowns mate.

You mean you haven't read all 250+ pages of my thread. :eek: =;

I had the RS4 for a year but sold it a month ago and now waft about in an E39 M5. :)
I have to confess I'm not past page 73 yet... :lol: I must try harder! Mmmm, E39 M5... Like!

Holy thread revival Andy, you're as bad as me although at least you still have the car :lol:
Ben young fella me lad! Hope you are well as are the rest of the clan. :D It's been a while!

I saw your nightmare over on Cliosport Andy, sounds like you've had to deal with some proper arse clowns mate.
Leeeeeeeeee! You're not wrong, mate. Nightmare. And still ongoing. I'll be copying across the project thread here shortly. A few pages for folks to read through and have a laugh! :D

Welcome back Andy :)
Thanks Lottie! I hope you and Si are well and look forward to catching up soon. I'm hoping to pop along to Combe when you are there with HOT - although it will probably be as a spectator only.

No way..Sharky!

Welcome back Andy, nice to see you back here :)
Riflez, AliA - good to see you again chaps! Hope you are both well. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Can a mod/admin please lock this thread? I will post up a new project thread rather than spend months fixing links and trying to get it back on track... thank you :D (Time to commit this particular thread to history...) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back