• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power or alternatives

It probably is but when you spend around £750 on a RRC/RBC and bigger throttle body and get 5-7 bhp gain it seems daft not to get it mapped on higher octane fuel.

I agree with loxy if spending all that money to get extra bhp then why not spend that little more for better fuel. just my opinion

Because its a ridiculous amount of money for V Powah.

Why bother spending all that money on mods when you could just switch out the final drive and get better real world gains. Just BHP bragging rights means feck all in the real world.

Just to add, lower octane = bigger bang.........

Fair enough if you haven't got it mapped but if you have the money to map it and whatever else then i am willing to spend the extra on better fuel. Yes it cost more but its better for car and lasts a bit longer ( well ment to ) also if your getting extra bhp it will drive a bit better.

The only reason I did it is the lack of premium petrols in my area, I didn't want to be stuck with driving 8 miles out of my way for a tank of v-power. I use premiums when I can but I also use my share of sainburys 95. I can fill my tank at sainburys which is en route to work, for £53, v-power is £65. I use over a tank a week so it adds up fast.

Morrisons fuel comes ex rack from Bramhall ( ex MOD terminal ). That in turn is pipeline fed from the refinery over in Immingham.

Shouldn't be any issue with the product.

Morrisons fuel comes ex rack from Bramhall ( ex MOD terminal ). That in turn is pipeline fed from the refinery over in Immingham.

Shouldn't be any issue with the product.

Strange, my e36 didn't like it either. Not had problems with any other cars though.

You can't just swap from one to the other. Other wise the map will be out initially.

Reset ECU for best results.

Either stick to premium or stick to standard.

Back