• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Tesco Super Unleaded 97 ron is 91.9p in brum now!

Put in my 1st tank of V Power, havent really notice a big difference compared to tesco fuel!

Slightly better throttle response!

Awesam said:
Tesco Super Unleaded 97 ron is 91.9p in brum now!

Put in my 1st tank of V Power, havent really notice a big difference compared to tesco fuel!

Slightly better throttle response!

Because it's still diluted with whatever else you use :wink:

I haven't posted for a while as I have just moved and have no internet yet, currently round a friends using his.

The V-Power keyrings are now on site and should be given out with every purchase of V-Power.

Mine's due a top up today (first time in twi weeks)

I need that keyring :lol:

Hope the move went well btw :wink:

They all must be tight buggers up in Yorkshire, been to 2 garages over the past week... Neither dished out a keyring.

Not that I can make use another one, my car keys are starting to look ridiculous :lol:

thejudderman said:
They all must be tight buggers up in Yorkshire, been to 2 garages over the past week... Neither dished out a keyring.

Not that I can make use another one, my car keys are starting to look ridiculous :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you must be right mate i cant get one at all!! :shock: :shock:

Can't get one either been to 3 shell garages last week.

The bird behind the counter was really fit in one of them though, so didn't ask about themas would have looked a tosser :oops: :lol:

Back