• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

HASNIC said:
andyd said:
I've got loads of these now :lol:

any one want a spare?

Andy

You only drive the car once a week, how come you're putting so much fuel in? :lol:

He fancies the lass behindn the counter and is only putting in £5 a time :lol:

V-TEC said:
Filled up today in Wakefield and no keyring. :(

me too :(

filled her up last night and had to ask if they had any key rings.

the lass behind the counter just looked around, found an empty box and said- erm no none left- i didnt even realise there was these keyrings :x

Maybe we should send Shell an email and see if we can get one through them directly ?

A V-Power Diesel update;

Initially V-Power Diesel will get a soft launch, sites that can take it now will be getting it very soon. This will mainly be sites which have recently had new pumps installed with 4 nozzles at each pump.
All other sites require pipe work change to change the tank to pump configuration, this will require the digging up of forecourts. They will also get a pump modification to allow 4 nozzle on the pumps (if possible). This work won't be complete to sometime next year as each site takes about 10 days to complete.
Sites will have signage changed when V-Power Diesel is available on site.

HASNIC said:
andyd said:
I've got loads of these now :lol:

any one want a spare?

Andy

You only drive the car once a week, how come you're putting so much fuel in? :lol:

Its got a leak :lol: :lol:

Na i've been doing trips to Croydon and back every once twice a week :oops:

Andy

filled up last night at a different shell garage and was told there was no keyrings left.

i actually sent Shell an email a couple of weeks again and surprise surprise, still not heard anything- but not really expect one tbh :roll:

How fkking come i do up to 1000 miles a week, only iuse V-Power, before that Optimax, since i had the car/job in May, been filling up on AVERAGE at leat three times a week (once i did 3 fills in one day!!!) - anyway - NEVER BEEN OFFERED A FKKKING KEYRING

CUNNNNTS they are.

I wnat one!! Andy - you still got any??

Are garages still dong these??

V-Power Diesel got its soft launch today and is currently only available at 30 sites which are located in London and the south-east.
It is priced 6p per litre more than standard diesel and uses the same technology that was used to fuel the winning 2006 Le-Mans Audi R10.

You can tell the sites which has V-Power Diesel as all the forecourt advertisement is now V-Power Diesel which a picture of the Audi R10, all V-Power unleaded advertisement has been removed.

More sites will get V-Power Diesel over time but alot of sites need underground pipe-work change to change the tank to pump configuration. Theses sites may also require a pump modification.

The V-Power keyrings are back :D , so if you missed them the first time you now have the chance to get one. This time Shell sent through alot more than last time so they should last alot longer.

DPM9876 said:
The V-Power keyrings are back :D , so if you missed them the first time you now have the chance to get one. This time Shell sent through alot more than last time so they should last alot longer.

I actually got one yesterday :D :D :D

Small aren't they :lol:

Back