• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shocks and springs

Can some one please advise where i can get shocks and springs for my 2005 EP3 civic, im having trouble finding some for a half decent price.

Many thanks, Lee

Can't go wrong with Koni :cool:

35mm is perfect IMO, 40mm is taking the pi$$ a bit.

Hate the wheels.

cheers matey, 35mm it is, so these come with 30mm? the Koni ones i mean. Do you know where i can get a set already with 35mm spring including the shocks?

Got mine (35mm springs) from ABP sold the pi springs on ebay.

Very happy with my koni's cant fault them :D

cheers matey, 35mm it is, so these come with 30mm? the Koni ones i mean. Do you know where i can get a set already with 35mm spring including the shocks?

Sorry didnt read the question properly. No couldn't find any when i was looking thats why i did the above.

ah cool thanks mate, looks like ebay is the way forward, thanks for your help, what do you think of the wheels? any other recommendations?

ah cool thanks mate, looks like ebay is the way forward, thanks for your help, what do you think of the wheels? any other recommendations?

no probs, as for the wheels not for me! they are copies of rays wheels are they not? I was warned myself not to go for cheaper makes such as inovit so went down the Rota route which i am very grateful for as my Rota's were reasonably priced they are very lightweight and look :cool: If you are looking for bronze wheels they do plenty in his colour. So go on rare rims and you can upload a picture of your car and try some on for size.

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/

thank you mate! that is perfect, i couldnt remember the make and the was the closest thing i could find! plus i didnt actually realise they were replicas lol - shows how much i know! thanks again for your help i appreciate it, all i gota do now is save! i was gona go 35mm Koni springs and rota 17" wheel in bronze on the cosmic ep3 facelift. Should better? lol

After a quick search i found these they are rota circuit 10's (17") in bronze :cool:

bronzecosmic.jpg

i was gona go 35mm Koni springs

They sent me PI Springs in my pack and when i asked the supplier they said Koni didn't do springs for the CTR??? Maybe they were bull$hiting me but i cant remember seeing any anywhere!! 35mm lowered FTW :cool:

They sent me PI Springs in my pack and when i asked the supplier they said Koni didn't do springs for the CTR??? Maybe they were bull$hiting me but i cant remember seeing any anywhere!! 35mm lowered FTW :cool:

That's true, Koni don't make springs for the CTR, if you buy from Awesome Gti they let you choose which springs you want with the Koni Sport kit. I went for Apex progressive springs and very happy with them even a few years down the line :cool:

Thumbs up from me :smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks all, whats the size of standard wheels? 205/45/R17s right? Funky thanks for your comment, does awesome gti do the spring shocks set then for our hondas? i thought they were VW audi group only.

Back