• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Should be getting my front wing fixed this month

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
This happened some months ago...

IMGP0800.jpg

IMGP0802.jpg

Now I have the 'spare' funds I will be able to get a new wing painted and fitted. Just got to ring round Honda for the best price.

No more hiding that part of the car :lol:

Thats quite a bit of damage done by a shopping trolley. :shock:

How long has it taken to finally get the repairs underway?

When i fcuked my front bumper i was waiting for about 3 months before the insurance company actually got in contact?

lightnin21 said:

When i fcuked my front bumper i was waiting for about 3 months before the insurance company actually got in contact?

3 months!! When my CTR was hit my insurance gave my dealer the go ahead 2 days after i first made the claim! :wink: 8) Just got it back now after 2.5 weeks in the body shop. 8)

Neily03 said:
lightnin21 said:

3 months!! When my CTR was hit my insurance gave my dealer the go ahead 2 days after i first made the claim! :wink: 8) Just got it back now after 2.5 weeks in the body shop. 8)

Wish it was that time for me. Oh well, all back to her best now. :D

Ouch! A dent like that can make you loose interest in your car - be good to get it all fixed up 8)

clem said:
smeg said:
zeffania said:
What happened smeg?

:oops:

Sainsbury's shopping trolley + hurricane strength wind

:x

Did you not complain to supermarket as they had not secured trollies, it is their fault after all

They will do nothing about it .....they take no responibility for any loss or damage to your vehicle no matter how caused :roll:

Back