• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

should I sell and get a subaru sti type uk?

Iv only had my ctr for a few month its a 04 nhb with full leather interior looks mint :cool: so far my mods are aem cai,supersprint bpipe and spoon n1 backbox it sounds amazing but have always wanted a scooby.

I dont know if I should go for a remap or sell it and get a scooby always wanted one!

Would realy appreciate if anyone has went from a subaru sti to a ctr and tell me what they would recommend.

I know the running costs are going to be more but do yous think it would be worth it?

Thanks

Which MK STI you after? or model year? I work for subaru, there are some fun models out there, Like from the RB5 - the RB320 and all the others. I wouldn't bother if your going for a Bug-eye shape, Very Sluggish, will require loads of work. but mostly, STIs are fun! Though a WRX will feel 'lighter' and easier to drive. Also WRX you can use everyday like the CTR, but with an STI its real hard work....

Final word is on fuel mate, as you need to be ready. You`re talking 17mpg in normal use; by that I mean, some restricted roads, some M-ways, and some "playtime".

:eek:

i would say even less that that i get about that roughly and mine is only a uk turbo 2000 250 bhp

I was considering a STi or Evo when I changed my car in January. Running costs put me off to be honest. Insurance and mpg were the two main factors!

New shape STi seems to be the best choice but obviously it depends on how much you have to spend. It's group 19 insurance and according to further reading gets about 22mpg in the real world. Only trouble is they are still about £17 for an early good one.

The new shape WRX is more thristy than the STi... :rolleyes:

Back