• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Should I Supercharge my EP3 HELP!!!

I want to supercharge my car as cheap as possible. Is it a good idea? Good value for money performance wise. Will I need to forge the engine or will it be fine. What's the best thing to do. Please help. Need loads of info thanks

I want to supercharge my car as cheap as possible. Is it a good idea? Good value for money performance wise. Will I need to forge the engine or will it be fine. What's the best thing to do. Please help. Need loads of info thanks

Supercharge. Cheap as possible.

A word and a phrase that should never be juxtaposed. You bodge it, you break it generally seems to be the rule of thumb here. If you want cheap FI, buy an MX5 for £500. Spend £500 on a tubby kit and £200 on a megasquirt ECU and go from there.

I would not scrimp and save just to say you've got a supercharged Civic, it's a daft idea.

As for needing loads of info, yes. Yes you do, there's loads on here and other forums via the search button. Search for Rotrex or JRSC and go from there.

If you have £4k-5k ish (depending on current state of tune) then why not?

I'd do it if I had that sort of cash lying around doing nothin.

Back