• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Side Lights

Hi all after fitting my HID kit i found out my sidelights arent working, my HID's are fine. Im thinking i may have blow a fuse or something could anyone be kind enough to point out where that fuse would be as i cant find my manual anywhere.

Thanks

Hi all after fitting my HID kit i found out my sidelights arent working, my HID's are fine. Im thinking i may have blow a fuse or something could anyone be kind enough to point out where that fuse would be as i cant find my manual anywhere.

Thanks

In the engine bay at the back right as your standing in front of the car, little black box

It's a 15 amp mini blade fuse or mine was, blew mine this weekend :lol:

ahhh nice one mate illl get under the bonnet tommorow and see if thats my problems thanks alot

all my lights work apart from front side lights but both bulbs are new from LeeH so i cant see both of them not working, i would change them back for old ones but you need to take wheel off to get at them plus ive broke my collar bone so i only got 1 arm working :(

all my lights work apart from front side lights but both bulbs are new from LeeH so i cant see both of them not working, i would change them back for old ones but you need to take wheel off to get at them plus ive broke my collar bone so i only got 1 arm working :(

i'd replace the sidelight bulbs if i was you, you might have blown them fitting your hids

is that possible :S i did my sidelight bulbs a day after my main hid's my keys wernt even in ignition either ;S

Back