• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Side Repeaters

Hi all, as of today I'm a fellow type R owner, it's a 52 plate satin silver EP3 and picked it up for a brilliant price especially considering it's got just over 61k on the clock. Anyway enough about that.. I have some problems with the car. One being that it has no side repeaters (at all) and I'd like to do a conversion so that it has side repeater indicators in the mirrors. Is this possible to do? I've searched and found nothing. Nor have I heard of anybody doing the conversion.

If anybody could shed some light on the subject to me I'd be very grateful :), Kurt.

Could look in to puting the facelift wing mirrors on? don't know if they fit but sure someone on here will know.

Nice choice of colour lol.

Well I'll be buying some facelift mirrors but I've no idea how I'd go about wiring them in to the indicators or if it's even possible lol and thanks :p

I think just changing the mirrors is a big job in its self i think you need to take the door panels off. You could probably run a wire to the front indicators or the small side ones. Not sure though.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't mind taking panels off, do the mirrors fit exactly the same? facelift to pre-face I mean?

I really don't know bud hopfully someone on here can tell you or give a honda dealer a phone am sure they could tell you.

Back