• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

moNoKnoT said:
G said:
SiKBoY said:
G said:
Oh Andy....whatever you do do not go for a big GT style wing....a little lo profile wing would suit the lines of the car and BeeR kit really well.

Yup Big GT Style Wing medium height, probably the Top Secret one or maybe SARD they do some good options.

I will be in the market for seats for the AE86 and the R32, not decided what to do yet thou.

Dude it HAS to be the Buddy Club buckets, They are uber comfty and fit like a glove. They are even more comfy than my oem seats on long journeys but hold you in tight as a snug rug in a bug.

As for the wing trust me dude.....keep it low......

R34 GTR standard seats all the way mate, they look the nuts IMHO.

- Kevin.

Just do not grip as well as the BC's...and what with all those lateral G's Andy is going to be pulling :)

I could go for the Bee-R wing but I think it looks daft in the flesh too low, I guess I need to find a happy medium.

Also I think my belly button fluff must have been enough to convince Caz 10 years next May :smt055

SiKBoY said:
I could go for the Bee-R wing but I think it looks daft in the flesh too low, I guess I need to find a happy medium.

Also I think my belly button fluff must have been enough to convince Caz 10 years next May :smt055

Aww (its the back hair really, i just cant get enuff) :lol:

Teg Girl said:
SiKBoY said:

Aww (its the back hair really, i just cant get enuff) :lol:

Good arrangement we have then, I like pain and you like watching me in pain.

8)

Can't wait to see this in the flesh. :twisted:

We starting a nice little collection of White GTR's between the old CTR owners. :lol:

Confirmed! Dino will be shooting this car for UK mags...so expect some awesome quality pics when it's completed in January... (I'll ask him to burn a DVD with all the pics for you, SiKBoY & Teg Girl).

Will be the first Bee R324R GT-R in UK.

A GT-R attracts a lot of attention in UK, imagine what this will do..... !! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Miguel

Newera said:
Confirmed! Dino will be shooting this car for UK mags...so expect some awesome quality pics when it's completed in January... (I'll ask him to burn a DVD with all the pics for you, SiKBoY & Teg Girl).

Will be the first Bee R324R GT-R in UK.

A GT-R attracts a lot of attention in UK, imagine what this will do..... !! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Miguel

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and another :twisted:

Just updated with pics from Bee*R.

Huge thanks to Miguel for taking time out to do this for me.

Sard Fuji Carbon Wing, seen as I am going for Black wheels I have opted for Normal Carbon. IMO Carbon Keflar would look better with Bronze wheels.
The wing is about 18" up and 1700mm in Length :shock:

My car has the Nismo rear lip already, it will probably be taken off.

SiKBoY said:
Sard Fuji Carbon Wing, seen as I am going for Black wheels I have opted for Normal Carbon. IMO Carbon Keflar would look better with Bronze wheels.
The wing is about 18" up and 1700mm in Length :shock:

My car has the Nismo rear lip already, it will probably be taken off.

Yeah I spotted that hiding away under the GTR wing... I like them on their own 8)

You're opting for the slightly less subtle GT type wing then? Good call! Car will look stunning when it's finished I'm sure. I'm so jealous! :( :lol:

Yeah ive gone for the midheight mount as opposed to the wing being stupidly high, I just hope it looks ok.

WHEELS !! :shock:

IMG_001h3.jpg

IMG_001h4.jpg

Back