• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Silence IS Golden

Will get it to TDi asap.

Oulton park today, I Was tested at 90db!!!! :D

I can go to Donnington now!!!.

Might try a b pipe soon to see how much louder it is.

Sara said:
Has anyone been noise tested with stock box, no cat,race header and Spoon B Pipe??

I need mine to be ok for 98db and dont want to purchase a stock box if its not going to be quiet enough :?
I used stock box with unsilenced mid-pipe and toda manifold at Donington. It was quiet enough to pass their strict noise limit.
At the same day I used a Spoon N1 with bung and it was too loud.

Trung said:
Sara said:
Has anyone been noise tested with stock box, no cat,race header and Spoon B Pipe??

I need mine to be ok for 98db and dont want to purchase a stock box if its not going to be quiet enough :?
I used stock box with unsilenced mid-pipe and toda manifold at Donington. It was quiet enough to pass their strict noise limit.
At the same day I used a Spoon N1 with bung and it was too loud.

Thats good to hear, I think I remember you swapping your b/box, while at the track, a while ago.

Superb....Croft here we come (All 269 miles trailered behind a slow-mo Land Rover :roll: )

Back