• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Single wiper conversion?

Not seen any on the Civic, also being none of the holes are in the middle either may have something to do with it perhaps :?: On the earlier cars most were at least in the middle, an due to the CTR having 1 hooge wiper and a diddy one may have some effect too.

I used to have a single wiper on one of my cars and prefer the 2 wipers when its pissing it down, clears the screen much quicker and wider with the 2 rather than just the 1

Carl

Nice to see my choice of mods is causing the usual comments. :lol:

I'd thought about the Jeremy Beadle wiper the CTR has, but was interested to see if there have been any conversions done.

CHeers for the feedback. :D

Tim.

Ah But Tim.....Bazzer runs around ne'kid in public, works in a Nuclear Powerstation...and has been known to like a bevvy or 50...In short he IS Homer Simpson :D

So maybe Single Wipers are cool after all.....:D

G said:
Ah But Tim.....Bazzer runs around ne'kid in public, works in a Nuclear Powerstation...and has been known to like a bevvy or 50...In short he IS Homer Simpson :D

So maybe Single Wipers are cool after all.....:D

PMSL :lol:

Back