• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

Your car looked great at the lakes meet, almost black in dull weather then all the colours pop under the sun :cool:

Thanks to Neil for the link, bulbs are on order. Along with an AEM short ram aswell :twisted:

Being a realist, I expect nil improvement in power/response with the 'heatsoak' AEM, but the noise should be great! (hopefully :D)

After a pleasant trip to TDi North today here is the result :D:

DSC_0666.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

Top work by Paul as expected, took roughly 2 hours because the mountings have to be modified slightly as its designed for the USDM Civic Si, so I just had a look around and hit the xbox in the reception! :D

Sounds awesome around 4000, and simply biblical in vtec :twisted:
At idle, motorway cruising and normal driving below 50% throttle you can't notice it, so its not intrusive when you don't want it to be.

But when you do... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

nice when these first came out i hated the site of them but theyre starting to grow on me now... i still prefer previous version, nice car though mate clean !

Looks awesome!

Thanks to Martay I have a PiperCross induction kit winging its way to Germany! Cant wait!

just out of intrest,after all the debates about the gruppe m intake being the best kit to avoid heat soak and so on,is this kit not going against the grain of all those opinions?

that filter must surely take in engine bay heat?

not having a go,love the motor..

Thanks to Neil for the link, bulbs are on order. Along with an AEM short ram aswell :twisted:

Being a realist, I expect nil improvement in power/response with the 'heatsoak' AEM, but the noise should be great! (hopefully :D)

just out of intrest,after all the debates about the gruppe m intake being the best kit to avoid heat soak and so on,is this kit not going against the grain of all those opinions?

that filter must surely take in engine bay heat?

not having a go,love the motor..

I think Ops answered your question earlier. It's just for noise!

Anyway heat soak is only really relevant in traffic, but on an open road...

I think Ops answered your question earlier. It's just for noise!

Anyway heat soak is only really relevant in traffic, but on an open road...

John said it all really Lee.

Of course, the Gruppe M is the superior kit no question, but with its superior price it wasn't even a consideration dude!

Looks nice and smart in there fella.

It's also good to see someone that isnt expecting a extra 20 BHP from just a filter.

Bet the noise is good.

Back