• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skunk 2 Composite fuel rail

Ted

Does anybody know if you can fit a braided hose on to the S2 fuel rail?

The reason I ask is because I find the OEM piping pretty nasty to look at and would want to replace it with braided hose. I believe its an integral FPR so may mean I'd have to externally mount one around the bay?

This is me just judging off Google images as I can't seam to find the answer to what I need!:confused:

Does anybody know if you can fit a braided hose on to the S2 fuel rail?

The reason I ask is because I find the OEM piping pretty nasty to look at and would want to replace it with braided hose. I believe its an integral FPR so may mean I'd have to externally mount one around the bay?

This is me just judging off Google images as I can't seam to find the answer to what I need!:confused:

i have an s2 fuel rail on my ep3, I didn't find the supply ugly at all as you get a new supply pipe with the s2 rail, I have attached a pic for you. If however you do want the change it then you have two plugs on the top left and one on each side which you could use as a supply if you wish to, all you would need to do is get the right AN fitting to replace the bungs.

IMG_41313070321733_zpsqufffuum.jpeg

Thanks for the reply and little whoring of a lovely looking bay :).

I'm not sure why I just don't like the look of the regulator just plonked on the top like that. Good to know that I can achieve what I want with some hosing.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply and little whoring of a lovely looking bay :).

I'm not sure why I just don't like the look of the regulator just plonked on the top like that. Good to know that I can achieve what I want with some hosing.

Cheers

haha, thanks man.

as for the regulator, you do not need to fit it as the kits come with a different low profile bolt in case you want to run a regulator elsewhere. Also Im pretty sure the bung on the right will fit the hole in to centre at the top, so all you will need is to buy one fitting for a hose

Back