• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skunk 2 gear knob worth the £45?

I think M Factory do one that's a similar weight for around £32.

I have the Skunk 2 one, I like it a lot.

I have a skunk2 gearknob and rate it highly. However in the cold weather it get really really cold. Mine currently has a little wolly hat to avoid my hand sticking to it

So mfactory or skunk? And cheers guys. Oh and does it make that much difference? Thinking about it the standard one is quite light

I remember the little blue hat. It's nothing but win! I just wear some tramp gloves.

Tegiwa should sell the Skunk2 one as they are Skunk2 dealers.

Grinspeed should sell the MFactory one as they are MFactory dealers.

Well what do you know. Fitted it in work and genuinely impressed on the way home. Gear change seems better, some weight over the standard one. Didn't think I would be but I'm very impressed. Cheers for the advice chaps :)

Fitted one of these (skunk 2) today and I can't believe how much better a weighted gearknob feels during gear changes, one of the best mods yet and it looks awesome. I really recommend this mod.

Regards
Baz

Back