• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

skunk 70mm megapower exhaust

I have searched this on here and heard some bad things.

Where the issues sorted out and rectified?

I have seen one for sale...

There were issues in past... new stuff is much better. Do you know how old the system is?

I have been running one for nearly two years (it was given to me by Skunk2 in the USA to test out the new manufacturing and to see if it was worth making a UK spec system, which they have done) and it has taken a hell of a lot of abuse due to car sitting so low and mine was a US spec so had to be modified a bit to fit (the US Si has a shorter cat). So the gasket at the front end of B pipe has had 3/4 of an inch worn away and its still solid, well its built like a Leopard A6. It gives excellent power when tuned, though due to it's size I would recommend at the very least K-Pro, Header and a good intake. I lost a little midrange torque (though its still a fair chunk over stock with my set up) over my old BC Spec IV, but gained more top end power.

It is pretty loud with bung out though.

Thanks G,

I have just brought a mugen twin loop, so no skunk2.

Out of interested the Toda gt3's you hd on your ep3 how wide were they? Im seriously considering getting some with the gold center for my milano.

Back