• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SKUNK2 CAI HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FN2

Hi guys, has any one got one of these fitted to a FN2? if so how was it to fit and was any extra modifications required other than battery,coolant tank and ecu relocation. also any noticeable gains over standard.

Staffs Deltic has it fitted to his FN2.

I've seen one being fitted, you need to trim a bit of the chassis leg and the back of the passenger headlight to get it to fit properly. It's not a hard job for a garage that's done it before.

Staffs saw great gains over the CPL CAI with it and I made good figures on my FD2 with it.

Staffs Deltic has it fitted to his FN2.

I've seen one being fitted, you need to trim a bit of the chassis leg and the back of the passenger headlight to get it to fit properly. It's not a hard job for a garage that's done it before.

Staffs saw great gains over the CPL CAI with it and I made good figures on my FD2 with it.

Thanks Loxy, i like the look of this one plus i have experience with Skunk2 products from my B16A2 days so i know there top quality, i was planning on fitting the kit myself bit nervous about trimming chassis bits off though lol. i watched a video on youtube but it was being fitted on a Si which i believe the kit is intended for and needs extra modification to work with the CTR. i may opt for the Mugen replica if i chicken out...

Nothing wrong with the Tegiwa intake, it's a good performer.

Nothing wrong with the Tegiwa intake, it's a good performer.

I like the look of it and I'm more for functionality than sound plus it's carbon I'm planning on detailing the engine bay with a carbon slam panel and a few other bits so it would fit in nicely

As Loxy says I have one fitted to mine. You don't need to trim the chassis leg just a few alterations to the the base and back of the passenger head light. It is a great bit of kit and for me proved well worth the hassle of getting it fitted (it was done at Grinspeed as they had done one beforehand). I saw a good increase in air flow into the engine as a result of the Skunk2 intake going on. :D

Back