• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skunk2 LCA's

Where can I get hold of a set of Skunk2 LCA's and a Skunk2 lower tie bar from please?

Thanks in advance,

Shaun.

I thought you were doing the generic swapping over to the derv world to save teh monies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SKUN...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

OR funkyproduct .
heres mine :cool:
DSC03223.jpg

ive seen you all talk about LCA's but what do they do and how much of a difference do they change the cars handling?

Ideal for street and race applications, Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms for the EP3, DC5 and Honda Element replace your stock arms while retaining factory suspension geometry. Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms are designed in 3D CAD, using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and are engineered to be stronger and 25% lighter than the stock piece. The LCA's are made of forged aircraft quality AL2024 billet aluminum and are CNC machined. Skunk2’s LCAs feature steel mounting plates to equally distribute the clamp loads for a more durable and secure connection and feature low deflection polyurethane bushings (many competitor's LCAs are tightened directly to the aluminum and have a tendency to over stress the material and loosen over time). All Skunk2 Lower Control Arms for the EP3, DC5, EM/ES Civic, and Element include special new Skunk2 bolts and sockets required for installation. Skunk2 Lower Control Arms are available in a Clear Anodized, JDM Gold Anodized, Hard Anodized, and the new Blue Steel Anodized finishes. Many hours of research and development has gone into the Skunk2 Lower Control Arm for superior quality and maximum performance.

CAE is used to analyze the strength and performance

High-Quality CNC Machining

Over 25% lighter than stock

Polyurethane Bushings that act as bearings

Special steel mounting plates to equally distribute the clamp loads to prevent flexing and stress

Special Skunk2 bolts and socket with stamped Skunk2 logos

Forged AL-2024 I-Beam Design for Maximum Strength and Resistance to Twisting and Bending

IIRC.

Call Maz at Hond-R in Abingdon, they can get them, or Artec can also do them. SO try Anuar on here.

I paid £160 delivered for mine, no customs worries either, they just mark the value down as $17

Since we are showing off our asses as it were, thought Id share the love. :D

y6xctq.jpg

Back