• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R 70MM

I am thinking of getting the SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R 70MM CAT BACK but have a question..

Will i have fitting problems because its 70mm? eg will it match up to my CAT or will i have to buy a new DECAT and header

Thanks

I'd expect it to fit fine, I'd imagine the flange will be the same just a different internal diameter.

You really need a new header as they require a little work to fit to the standard cat flange. It can be done though and we charge £55 to fit them to your car.

I bought one of these euro spec exhausts last year. With regards to fitting them to the cat flange you will need to remove the studs from the Oem cat and use a die grinder or something similar to widen the holes out, Quite an easy job really.

The most problem in have had was preventing the middle section from hitting the chassis underneath, I have managed to do this with a fair amount of fiddling and fitting some stiffer mounts. Look on my thread for pics of it fitted if your interested

Back