• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skunk2 rear camber kit ep3 FYI

Found out the hard way today that the skunk2 kit doesn't come with a nut welded on or provide one. You will need to source this before fitting the kit I believe it's M12 locking nut required with automotive thread (1.5mm) but will confirm this once I've found the correct one.

The bolt you will require a nut for is no.27
ccc02483abf45eab18e2092c08a8c1d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if this is the case with all camber kits? Im in the process of acquiring all parts needed for a FRSU and want to make sure I have everything.

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if this is the case with all camber kits? Im in the process of acquiring all parts needed for a FRSU and want to make sure I have everything.

The Eibach/SPC arms come with a nut mate. Others I can't confirm.

I've also bought the skunk kit and realize there's no nut. Went everywhere to find a nut but no luck. What I did was buy a bolt and nut and jobs a good on.

Due to the weather I had the garage throw them on for me whilst the car was in for timing chain etc. Apparently it's a M12 1mm thread locking but that's required if anyone else needs this part.

Back