• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SMD L.E.D headlight bulbs

Evening,
I recently bought a pair of smd led capless side light bulbs for my 2002 NHB EP3, I've been really impressed with the brightness of them and they look good to, so I've been looking at possibly getting the same for the
headlight bulbs, I've seen them on eBay but a lot of them say not for headlight use. Just wondered if any one knew why not? And if anybody has tried them out before with what results?
Cheers in advance

It doesnt say they are HID, i was going to try and put a picture on here of them but cant work out how the hell to do it. If you search for SMD LED H4 headlamp bulb on ebay you will see it straight away. Its got rows of smd led's up the length of it and on the end, the side light one that i bought is really good and you can also get SMD festoon bulbs etc.

I have seen them, think there more for shows etc but I can't see them giving a beam if its loads of LEDS.

They won't be road legal, they don't have E-markings. Then again neither are HIDs and people fit those. :lol:

Back