• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Smileys

Smileys seem to be playing up a little. I used some in a recent thread and the cursor was appearing before the smiley and no way seemingly of changing it without deleting the smiley. :confused:

You're the 2nd person that has reported this problem, but as yet I'm unable to reproduce it. What browser/os are you running? :confused:

You're the 2nd person that has reported this problem, but as yet I'm unable to reproduce it. What browser/os are you running? :confused:

Latest IE with Windows XP at work. Not tried at home as just moved and broadband not activated yet.

Its a pain. Pressing the end button to move to the end of the line doesn't work either. Its ok if you are ending a post with a smiley but if you go to start a new line the smiley starts it if that makes sense. :confused:

I'll keep trying to replicate the problem, I'll have a check through the vb support forums too, see if anyone on there has seen it before :-k

Back