• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Snowlance.com

I used the same dilution in a better lance. Results were unbelievable

Wish I took a picture now ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah the lance can make a huge difference, i was playing with my settings for ages and can get the foam so THICK that it lasts for ever, had to pick some more snowfoam up the other day as i ran out :(

lol. I actually still have foam on my drive. Over a day later. My friends lance is from polishedbliss.co. Uk. Don't really fancy spending £50 on a lance though.

haha yeah ive had it left for a good 3 days before. AB heavy duty one is £40 but its a one off buy wont really have to buy another unless you drop it and break it lol.

Gives a nice shine with just the snowfoam then some decent shampoo

I've found the autobrite one for £34 on Amazon. I like that monza one also. Sold brass connections. This is mine after yesterday's wash. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421604445.576731.jpg

I'll have to post one up of my Leon when I had that it came up perfect, silver is a hard colour to show how clean it is thought haha

Id still have my ep3 in cosmic grey if some scumbag had not gone into the back of me and written it off. That looked lovely when it was clean.
ed24d998698d3c6a5ca26ac4130c231d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha my Leon was the same it was immaculate then some clown ran straight into the side of me

Back