• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Snowlance.com

Has anyone ever bought a snow foam lance from www.snowlance.com

seems a really good deal but Deffo does not look legit. No reviews and the contact number is 123456789.

Check it out. Let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards

Andrew

I have an ebay one, i thought it may have been my snow foam that was *****, but after buying some more it came out the lance the same, runny and does not really stick to the car.

So thought i would look for a new one. The autobrite one seems to get good feedback, i may get that one, found it for £34 on amazon.

Kind Regards

Andrew

What do you think the difference is between the one on your link and the more expensive one on cleanyourcar?

regards

andrew

Yeah I'm leaning towards that one. Did you check the one out on snow lance.com?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't show up but I'm on my phone so it might. The snow foam lances don't need to be amazing as long as they mix the formula right and gives a good spread there shouldn't be a problem, tbh the site does look dodgy and has it in $$ to, I'd just stick to a uk company and a known one

what you want to do as well is see if there is any parts available for them or any support, now i went into autobrite yesterday as i only live 5 mins away from it and there was a gent in there which was having issues with his lance, but they soon sorted it for free and give some general advice, its your own choice but you can get some really cheaply made ones and very flimsy

I have an autobrite lance used with a nilfisk pressure washer and it works great.

d52550f580b4da1bfecb7cb92cb2281a.jpg

your foam looks pretty watery, how much magifoam or whatever you use do you put in? and you had a play with the settings? mines pretty dense and will dwell on the car for a good 10 mins or so

That was after 15 minutes. It initially was very foamy as it shows on the ground by the car. It is Apple ifoam. Works better than the autobrite stuff I find.

Ah i thought you had took the picture a couple of minuets after the initial coating. I find their magifoam stuff works well, but saying that my car is never really dirty, usually cleaned once a week 2 at the max so cant really tell a whole difference, just helps reduce swirls!

Snow foam ive just started using valet pro ph neutral. Can't praise it enough. Used my friends lance and it went on like a dream. Just need to order a decent one of my own now.

Mone is from ebay also. £22 I think. Applies the foam nothing like ones I've seen or YouTube or even on here. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421598353.199587.jpg

This is mine seconds after finishing putting it on.

Mone is from ebay also. £22 I think. Applies the foam nothing like ones I've seen or YouTube or even on here. View attachment 15097

This is mine seconds after finishing putting it on.

i'd say more formula or up the mix on your lance :p that's watery ;).

i thought i had a pic of mine after i had foamed but obviously haven't i'll get a pic soon though

Back