• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 So, Type-r Championship is not seen as a good idea?

Maybe not. You would have a lot more white EP3's about then.

Resulting in the JDM being less special.

As much as I love the white look, by keeping it as it was, as far as colour selection goes in th UKDM, you know by having, or even seeing a white EP3 its the ultimate version.

I like the fact you can only import the white version.

You can't import the facelift as nobody got a model report done. Honda only made the FN2 for the UK so until Honda had financial problems you couldn't get a white one of those either.

I suppose the ultimate is the FD2 but IMHO it is a different car with the same name.

Understand what you are saying though but since the UK public buy the most Type-Rs why shouldn't we get the ultimate editions? We always come off second best in this country

Quick update.

I just ordered the Black Type-R GT. As the missus pointed out, I'm a bit old for a White car :D and while I don't agree too much with that, I do keep thinking white's one of those color's that is in-fashion at the moment, but when it falls out, it falls out big-time. Too risky!

Pick it up in September, with the 59 plate. The only extra I got was the embroidered carpet mats (which they threw in for free). Not a big optional extra, but I'm happy about it. I got what I consider to be a very good price, a few quid more a month than my 2 yo Yaris Zinc, and I have to cough up £2.5k up front for a 3 year plan, then hand it back/upgrade/buy it out right.

Meh, I'm happy.

I'm also intrigued by what I read elsewhere about there being an ipod connector standard now - I've got a iPhone, any idea what works with it, and what doesn't?

Anyway, I took a while, but I'm glad to be 'in the club'!

Back