• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sold My CTR

Well she has left me now, after nearly 4 years of very happy motoring.
My nighthawk black Beast has gone to a new home.
Was feeling sick all morning knowing the guy was on his way to buy it. It was sad to see her drive away too without me in the driving seat. :cry:

But now i must look forward and await the arrival of my new toy within the next couple of weeks, an S2000 on an 04 plate with only 6000 miles on the clock. :D

At least my Bank account looks very healthy at the moment. 8)

She was sold to the first person to come and look at her for the asking price and we didn't even advertise it anywhere.

Have kept the personal plate and put that on retention, so if anyones interested in C1 VCR and have lots of money burning a hole in your pocket, let me know.

Thanks scouse, that how i feel, bad to see her go but good news as i should have fun in the S2.

well it has the hard top too.
just got to get used to that huge bonnet for parking when i get it.

oh yes but thats probably no different to tackling lift off oversteer on the CTR, every car has its quirks :p

Nice choice , i've just aquired an S too!!

Img_2371BLANK.jpg

Sorry, just another chance to show off the new toy. :lol:

What colour are you getting??

Nice one Guru, Mines Royal Navy Blue, GT too.

Well most of time its only me in the car so i don't need too many seats and looking forward to something different now i'm getting over the shock of the CTR being sold.

Composite Guru said:
Nice choice , i've just aquired an S too!!

Img_2371BLANK.jpg

Hello CompGuru. Fancy seeing you here. Here's a pic of the S2k so far.

S2KChocks.jpg

OK they've gone off to be refurbished. Can't have anything less than perfect for Madam. :roll:

Back