• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Solid fabs 3 inch system

I want to get a solid fabs 3 inch system (their super silent one) I want to decat in the near future, but I don't understand how the 3 inch b pipe will fit a 2.5 inch collector that is on most after market manifolds and on stock. Anyone got a picture or will I need to mod ******?

It'll just be less hassle and messing about to have solid fabs make the entire 3" system in one go if that's what you're after?

Otherwise to answer your question they'd have to bend the piping in such a way that it's 2.5" where it meets the collector.

The 3" bore is tapered to 2.5" to meet the manifold.

Unless you specify for a full 3" system to meet a 3" manifold, but there isn't any 3" manifolds, unless their custom. I think 3" is overkill on the manifold.

I have their manifold and exhaust system.
I had the manifold made with the 3inch collector. It's not really needed on a N/A set up. But it'll help if you was to go supercharged.

Back