• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Solid shifter bush Sizes , making my own

Hi all I've got access to a good machine shop and want to make some shifter bushes. Will test them on our track car to see how they go.

got all the material needed and machines. Just after any sizes or measurements.

Nothing to do with cost but more of a LIKE TO HAVE A GO.

Any help or sizes would be appreciated. Even if it's just the engine bay ones

Yea I'd like to have a go, shouldn't be to hard just need dimensions , could take mine off to do that. Just hoping before some fits the bushes they would take some measurements for me.

Thank you

Or another option is to make some on a 3D printer or Nylon, just need some sizes to give it a go

Yea normally, got access to one though but not sure which would be best nylon or Ali with some O-rings

Once I get some dimensions I'll make some. Going to measure tie bar tonight for battery and make one tommorow

still after the dimensions for the shifter bushes. going to try and get a spare selector and cables if i can to take to work. few breakers local

Got a custom battery tie currently underway. one machined in Ali and one I'm Trialling which is Top secret

Hopefully will be close by the end of the week as will be busy next few days so by Wednesday I'll get back on it , that's if it works out like planned

Managed to machine a Conrod to see how it looks for a battery tie , 5mm thick now , got to finish/Detail it and drill the holes. But here's a quick look

its is a complete random idea never seen it done so won't be to everyone's taste but it's just an idea but happy for suggestions or criticism

Thanks mate going to get it polished and tidied up and drilled then have a final fit see how it looks

Back