• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Some b*st**d keyed my car

Hey guys someone keyed my car about 2 hours ago it's from the front wing all the way to the back.it's pretty deep but not down to the metal.I feel so bad it feels like someone has keyed my heart and not the car.CCTV going up tomorrow. But back to the point how can I get this taken out i have tried scratch remover on a similar scratch what someone else did before on the same car but it didn't come out. Any help would be much apreciated thank you guys

nhb civic type r

Where can I get a refurb?does anyone know where I can get the scratches taken out from and how much I'm going to have to pay?
Thank you.

i cant mind read and tell well your from so i would suggest you yellow pages it.
mate you seriously need to move house. or stop pi$$ing people off. or lock that car away because people get jealous.
happened to a friend of mine on his import scoob and he paid £360 for a decent job. was near full length too.

Haven't ****ed anyone off it's just jealous people whenever I get a car or my brothers get cars they get scratched in exactly the same way.I think I know who it could be but don't have proof.the neighbourhood is nice but you always get some jealous ba**ard.I'm from Manchester area by the way.sorry.lol and thanks for the info

The Manchester area seems to have a lot of problems with car crime and vandalism. Just an observation.

Thanks for the info mate.and they even scratched my brothers 10 grand mercedes but his wasn't too bad he managed to get it most of the scratches out. I'll find out who it was sooner or later and he won't be happy when Im finished with him lol. Thanks again mate I'll give them a try after I get my CCTV up. Thank you.

Don't want to sound like a prick mate, but I sleep easy :)
I lived in a housing estate, complete scum-bags :twisted:
Raided my 306 dt twice. 1st time was Halloween 06 bent the drivers door back, I always deadlock. Asked the chick to go get the Doovdes from the car, fail.
Took my head unit, which my lady bought me for birthday, pioneer deh something, parcel shelf, two 6x9's.
But the killler was the cd case which had years and pounds involved. I put value at 800 nookers. Felt sick about my musak. 2nd hit was the same apart from the deadlock was on. Bent both doors back but could not open doors. The final straw was when I woke at 2.40 am to find a "young offender" stealing my barracuda duel shock from the shed. Next day rented a box trailer and moved 30 miles up the road to a semi-bungalow roof on it. Do the do mate, make life good for yourself.

Like I said mate the neighbour hood is good and I know everyone i run a newsagent so I'm good with alot of people I could leave my car open all night and nothing would happen I could leave my bikes outside and they wouldn't get robbed it's just some jealous person.the best thing for me would be a garage or CCTV.and my damage is nothing compared to yours you must have been really ****ed off.sorry to hear about it mate.

No worries mate I'd be ****ed off too lol.I went driving around with a crowbar under my seat just incase I saw the guy I suspect but he was lucky.

Don't know if that was suppose to be at me.the reason I suspect that person is because he damaged my last car and I busted him plus he's always walking around at night. I'm not some crazed nutter mate I like my car and I got ****ed off so I went looking for him.this thread is a request for people to give me advice and not to post up rubbish

.this thread is a request for people to give me advice and not to post up rubbish

Good point, however perhaps you should listen to your own wise words.

Walks about at night you say. Surely not!?! I can tell you something for free bud, if you were to come after me with a crow bar on a hunch you'd have more than a scratch on your car. Well less in fact, just a burnt out shell. Fighting fire with fire on this one is only going to make matters worse.

You see this guys cousin lives a few doors away from me so he's always walking past my car.and the reason I went looking for him is because if I saw him walking around next to my house I could point it on him because he's the only guy who walks around at that time. And one more thing people get angry mate and that's what happened to me,imagine going outside for a cigarette and finding a big long scratch on you're car. also if I did go after someone who's already done something to my last car and I suspected he scrathed this car I'd make sure they don't do it again and I don't just have a hunch on random people who I dint even know.
Anyway jermal any advice on the scratch would be nice. And people please give me advice on the scratch and not how to deal with anger.

Yhpm Ashraf.

If you would like advice about the scratch, you really need to take some photos of it (close up).

Failing that, can you give a detailed description (is it through to bare metal etc).

Having read the op again, you might be able to make itless obvious by polishing the edges down, but I should imagine you will need a respray to correct it.

If it's not down to the metal you could try colour specific turtle wax /chips away. Available at halfords it's a twenty quid 'cover' for the scratch. Wipe on accross the scratch to 'fill it in' then let dry and wipe off. I would go over a few times leaving an hour inbetween each one and cover with a layer of wax just to keep the turtle wax in the scratch. May come out after a few washes but if it's not too serious then this will cover it. If it's not then as Mr.Jermal says it's a respray job. I would try the cheaper option first depending on the severity and depth of the scratch.. Saves your wallet rolling around in your pocket with concussion too ;) good luck.

Back