• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Some new spy shots. Type-R?

No, but I did read somewhere that there was going to be a change in the rear suspension setup for the CTR. Don't know how true that is though.

I am done with Honda now. The new stuff just isnt as good EK9/DC2/NSX/S2K are the only ones I would be interested in now. Even then I still want BOOOOST !

i dont like it. not different enough from the new civic

as said the egs,eks, etc were much better

if it actually looked like the yellow concept pics then it would look 8)

Adding to the sporty look is a glass roof, which extends from the windscreen and almost meets the tailgate. Similar to Opel’s Astra Panoramic, this will give drivers a unique view of the road ahead, as well as allowing lots of extra light into the cabin. It's likely to be an optional extra, with a price tag of around 1 000 Euros.

Glass roof sounds like a nice addition, to be honest it's the same car with a face lift... not liking it at the moment, but i'm sure when i see it in the flesh i'll want one.. esp glass roof option

lewisy said:
Adding to the sporty look is a glass roof, which extends from the windscreen and almost meets the tailgate. Similar to Opel’s Astra Panoramic, this will give drivers a unique view of the road ahead, as well as allowing lots of extra light into the cabin. It's likely to be an optional extra, with a price tag of around 1 000 Euros.

Glass roof sounds like a nice addition, to be honest it's the same car with a face lift... not liking it at the moment, but i'm sure when i see it in the flesh i'll want one.. esp glass roof option

cant see a glass roof being an option for the CTR surely it would loose body stiffness and possibly increase wait with all that glass

Thought i'd resurrect this as it appears those "spy" pics were spot on 4 months ago even tho it was "shrink wrapped" at the time... :lol:

Back