• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 some prat has opened thier door on my new car!!!

hi all just noticed today after cleaning my car thiers a small crease on the drivers side door just below the line that goes along the car and has took a tiny amoiunt of paint off i can't believe it! does anybody know where i should get it sorted its not really noiticeable its just bloody annoying me now as i know its thier :mad: haven't got much money at the moment any rough ideas about cost? thanks adam

A good 'dent man' will be able to sort it for around £75, just touch up the chip.

ed from diamond dents local to northants will do it for £65 + vat

his number is 07873588233
i've used him a few times and he does a great job

all the best with the repair

thanks for your replys :) i have calmed down abit now, I have had 6 cars and have never had anyone open a door on them and soon as i buy a new car (one i have been saving up for and drooling over for some time) some one opens thier door on it! it's not really noticeable (its just below the line on the drivers door) but it really stressed me out, other than that i have loved getting used to the car amazing to drive and sounds lovely :p nearly done 500 miles now and the ride is much better and running alot smoother as well bring on the summer i say :)

Back