• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Some work, some don't!!!

Only some of my smilies seem to want to work. Can anyone explain why some work and some dont??? Oh and where is the laughing yellow smilie as i cant find it?!

Only some of my smilies seem to want to work. Can anyone explain why some work and some dont??? Oh and where is the laughing yellow smilie as i cant find it?!

Dont worry Kev

All the smilies will be imported over as soon as Al gets a chance :smt023

laughing yellow smilie is
Code:
:lol:

will look into any probs with the other smilies...any in particular that aren't working?

laughing yellow smilie is
Code:
:lol:

will look into any probs with the other smilies...any in particular that aren't working?

the smily face one :D (i think it is) other than that i'll post below one of each so we can see exactly which ones do and dont work

the smily face one :D (i think it is) other than that i'll post below one of each so we can see exactly which ones do and dont work

that wont work cos there is a limit to how many smilies can be posted in a thread to prevent ppl going nuts with them :lol:

I'll work my way thru them in the admin section :)

Back