• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Something I hope comes in the new CTR

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Some proper bloody seats! The ones in ther none premier/30AE edition are bloody crap. Yes they are supportive, but on long drives I (and most people form what I read) get back problems and can't really find a good seating position.

So come on Honda, lets see some proper nice, comfy and supportive recaro's or similar in the new CTR.

It's funny that because i don't have any problems with the seats.

Even on the Lake District run my back and arse felt fine when we got there.

But yes some nice red recaro's would be great

Mark43 said:
It's funny that because i don't have any problems with the seats.

Even on the Lake District run my back and arse felt fine when we got there.

But yes some nice red recaro's would be great

It's not that bad but when I have less problems on a 12 hour drive in a Fiesta than I do in the CTR it kind of shows!

I don't have a problem with them but the wife moans all the time saying they make her back ache, bloody winger :evil:

Maybe they are designed for small folk (90% percentile japanese )because they suit me just fine 8)

Chris you are getting old fella. :lol: :lol:

I have done many long drives and find the seats fine. :D

Never had a problem, so of the best seats I've ever used, could do with being a bit more supportive in the lumber region.

I think the seats are fine - I had a rotated vertebrae earlier this year and the only place I could get comfortable was sat in my CTR :p

they should put in a decent alpine head unit with ipod interface and a tom tom go 300 as standard :wink: why use proprietry nonsense when aftermarket stuff is better suited. and replace plasticy bits!! feels like a toy

The best position for the CTR is to have the seat bolt upright - touring car style

evilowl said:
The best position for the CTR is to have the seat bolt upright - touring car style

I agree with that.......the only time I suffered with my back was after my MAC course. :?

I think the seats are great. I suffer from a dodgy right shoulder. After half an hour driving a Vauxhall Vectra I'm in agony! I drove all the way from the Lake District back to the New Forest a few weeks ago in one stretch in my CTR and felt fine all the way.

yowserctr said:
evilowl said:

I agree with that.......the only time I suffered with my back was after my MAC course. :?

agree with that 2.

Love the std CTR seats, best looking out of the lot IMO

Assimilate said:
I think the seats are fine - I had a rotated vertebrae earlier this year and the only place I could get comfortable was sat in my CTR :p

Spot on Kath :wink: (THough you Mackems are fussy beasts!? :lol: :wink:

My back used to knack in my VW, but its fine in the CTR, as long as my @rse is as far back as possible and seat is vertical(ish).

I do get a sore back on long journies if my @ss isn't puched right in the back crevis of the seat :oops:

Scousefella said:
Chris you are getting old fella. :lol: :lol:

I have done many long drives and find the seats fine. :D
Yeah but scouse you have a bit extra padding :D

Back