• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sorry for the repetitive question...just need a yes/no

Hi

I've just bought a Supersprint B-pipe and I'm looking at replacing both the front and rear gaskets when I fit the b pipe; my question is...

Are the standard OEM gaskets enough? I currently have a standard system with an N1 backbox

I've been quoted £2.87 for both from motofacts as opposed to Honda's price of £27 :eek:

I have been searching throughout the forum for an answer and I know these B pipe questions are repetitive but I think I might have overlooked the answer so if someone could give me a yay or nay then that would be appreciated :)

Yea standard gaskets are fine. Don't pay £27, it's a cheaply pressed little cone of gash. £3 sounds about right.

Yea standard gaskets are fine. Don't pay £27, it's a cheaply pressed little cone of gash. £3 sounds about right.

Cheers just wanted to confirm before buying, I couldn't believe the difference :eek: Hopefully the exhaust will arrive this weekend, can't wait to hear it :D

How does it sound ? Video would be great on start up from cold engine,I have a unsilenced supersprint b pipe and have been thinking about getting a spoon n1
Cheers just wanted to confirm before buying, I couldn't believe the difference :eek: Hopefully the exhaust will arrive this weekend, can't wait to hear it :D

It is MUCH louder than the OEM b-pipe + spoon n1 backbox that I had before lol it got alot of attention last night when I road tested it, poor weather at the min but I will defo get a vid posted soon, cabin noise is ok until you put your foot down then it gets loud but I can live with it :) I will probably post the video in my car thread in the next couple of days but will let you know when I do

Cheers for that mate
It is MUCH louder than the OEM b-pipe + spoon n1 backbox that I had before lol it got alot of attention last night when I road tested it, poor weather at the min but I will defo get a vid posted soon, cabin noise is ok until you put your foot down then it gets loud but I can live with it :) I will probably post the video in my car thread in the next couple of days but will let you know when I do

Back