• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spa-Francorchamps Oct 5-6

Anyone from here going to that with Circuit Days?
I've noticed a few other Type-R's on the attendees list along with myself.
Booked for the 5th and depending on the weather will likely go on the 6th as well :D

I'm giving this one serious consideration, just waiting back from my boss to see if I can have time off atm.

Hopefully see ya there mate.

I'm giving this one serious consideration, just waiting back from my boss to see if I can have time off atm.

Hopefully see ya there mate.

More the merrier, there are a few folks off the itr-dc2 forum going, throwing in a Sunday afternoon 'Ring trip into the mix.

yes.
was somewhat damp :lol:

donated a wheel nut to duffer after i spotted one missing and then my car broke :|

anyone on here considering april?

yes.
was somewhat damp :lol:

donated a wheel nut to duffer after i spotted one missing and then my car broke :|

anyone on here considering april?
Was indeed damp. AWD came in handy :lol:

I'll be there Friday 2nd April with Circuit Days, I would imagine a lot of us will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep , I'm going on 2nd april with circuit days.
And then off to the ring the day after.

Hopefully see ya there.

Yep , I'm going on 2nd april with circuit days.
And then off to the ring the day after.

Hopefully see ya there.

well i've been goaded into it, seems quite a few are heading straight for germany after the trackday so i think i'll do the same.
both because they are tight :lol: and incase it's an all day affair at the ring on saturday

Back