• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Space saver spare

Al

Administrator
Administrator
I dont have my handbook to hand at the min but was just wondering if anyone knew how far I should be able to travel on the space saver spare safely.

Basically I've gotta wait up to a week for my new toyos to arrive from mytyres.co.uk and not sure how safe its gonna be to keep driving around on the spare!

Minimal driving Al! and dont go above 40mph or something.

How much were the tyres mate?

got them for £366 delivered for 4 215x35x18 Toyo T1-R's

I know its meant as a get home thing and I have actually been sticking to the speed limit (50mph) for the tyre, but if I gotta wait till next moday for the new tyres to arrive I'll just have to inform the boss I'm working from home :lol:

FreakOnALeash said:
got them for £366 delivered for 4 215x35x18 Toyo T1-R's

I know its meant as a get home thing and I have actually been sticking to the speed limit (50mph) for the tyre, but if I gotta wait till next moday for the new tyres to arrive I'll just have to inform the boss I'm working from home :lol:

Not a bad price 8)

When i had my space saver on (for 1 day) the offside rear the near side front kept spinning when pulling out of junctions! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Neily03 said:
When i had my space saver on (for 1 day) the offside rear the near side front kept spinning when pulling out of junctions! :lol: :lol: :oops:

lol, the car looks great with it on at the min...got a gangster lean on the passenger side :lol:

JamieC said:
Ive got a spare bridgstone you could borrow if you want till you get your newones

cheers for the offer but I'm running on 18's matey :(

Back