• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spacers with OEM Wheels

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if you can use spacers with EP3 OEM wheels? I had a set that I tried on my Works wheels on my FN2 and the wheels didnt have the recess for the bolts to sit in. I'm trying to fit DC5 Brembo's on my EP3 with the OEM wheels....

You can and I think Nosman fitted some recently when he got his Stoptech BBK. Not sure which ones though sorry.

You want hubcentric ones really aswell 20mm

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending how big the spacers are, you will need longer studs. When I fitted my D2 330mm Brakes I needed 10mm spacers, and I needed to buy longer studs as it wasn't technically safe to run wheels held on by half the thread.

Had a look inside an ep3 wheel today and it has the recess like the fn2 wheel.

I've got eibach 15mm spacers on the rears of my fn and they fit no probs, no need to change studs either.

Had a look inside an ep3 wheel today and it has the recess like the fn2 wheel.

I've got eibach 15mm spacers on the rears of my fn and they fit no probs, no need to change studs either.

I would check how much of the thread is used with the nut. With 10mm spacers I literally got about 1 and a half turns on the nut before it tightened. I had to buy longer studs from ARP.

I would check how much of the thread is used with the nut. With 10mm spacers I literally got about 1 and a half turns on the nut before it tightened. I had to buy longer studs from ARP.

Eibach pro hubcentric kit system 4 come with studs attached, just bolt onto the hubs.

15mm is the minimum with these though.

I've got those. It's these type that you need the recess in the back of the alloy for.

OEMs alloys should be fine with this type of spacer.

Pretty sure ' if ' your using an ep3 hub s2k disc you need 20mm to clear the caliper for an oem wheel

Back