• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spanners blue teg (dc5ive)

a few pics of my new aquisition

arctic blue
rays gram lights
backyard front bumper (not to my taste, getting a standard one asap)
mugen twinloop

12836bc1.jpg

4c27ca8a.jpg

670740e6.jpg

Was just thinking that myself.

Nice looking DC5 bud. Really really like them in Blue. :smt023

I just thought I recognised it from when Chalkie and I picked up our Tegs back in the day, plus the RG part of the number plate.

it may have done originall, it does have a motocars numberplate on it.

ive just checked their site and its on there still, so yea it came from there originally

y0,

Chalkie tagged me in this so I thought i'd show you...

tegs.jpg

Chalkies CW, my old MR and your Blue one at Motocars :)

Nice... Believe that's actually an Air Walker front bumper.

They are the exactly the same as the BYS' however the BYS has the lip section laced in visible CF. If it's definitely BYS then it's a shame the CF might have been painted over.

This would look really great, a whole lot lower :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure if it was a BYS, mainly because it doesn't have the CF lip but I couldn't find any others in that style so just presumed it was that.That's good that I know what it is now, so when it gets sold it'll be listed properly.Cheers dude.

bit of an update, i have purchased a standard front bumper with grill etc. just need to get a lip for it and the lower vents then get it painted

if anyone has these for sale, (doesnt matter what colour the lip is i can get that painted when i get the bumper done)
could you let me know cheers.

soon will be selling the air walker front bumper if anyone is interested?

Back