• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SPC Rear Camber Arms

Any good?

cant find much info on the net for them

just got given a set for free, need de-rusting though (soaking in vinegar as we speak :p)

just dont want to fit them if there crap :lol:

I had them on my CTR & DC5 - They are also sold under the Eibach brand. Good quality, just make sure you 'grease' them appropriately before fitting.

Got them on mine and I have no complaints, have had them adjusted a few times as well and they have been fine.

Got the coilovers for £200 LOL and these thrown in for free they were knakered mind, coming back to life with the old vinegar though :)

Are rear camber adjusters difficult to fit as I have some to fit shortly after lowering my car yesterday?

Are rear camber adjusters difficult to fit as I have some to fit shortly after lowering my car yesterday?

They are a bit of a PITA tbh. When you remove the original arm, the trailing arm will drop as the top arm (camber adjuster) holds it up. To prevent this, you need to jack up the trailing arm to take the strain as it were. I've found some diagrams to help you out.

This is the trailing arm you need to jack first

jackrear.jpg

Now you can replace the top arm/camber adjuster

camberadjustment-1.jpg

HTH.

^^^

Thanks for that. It looks pretty staright forward just remembering to support the lower arm I suppose is the main thing.

^^^

Thanks for that. It looks pretty staright forward just remembering to support the lower arm I suppose is the main thing.

indeed. I found out the hard way. The replacement is actually pretty easy, two bolts. It's just a lot harder if you have to push the trailing arm with one hand and secure the bolts with the other like I did!

Just make sure you don't drive it too far without it being set up properly. You camber is likely to be all over the show.

Back