• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

speaker problems

Here goes, std headunit after market speakers front/back (as i refuse to pay honda price £45 each :eek: due to std ones blowing) but the back ones seem to cut in & out & crackle, i have checked all connections they seem fine any ideas :confused: these have been fitted about 3yrs

There must be a break in the connection somewhere. Have you tried a different cable just to rule that out?

Also what made the original speakers blow in the first place? You might have a faulty headunit.

There must be a break in the connection somewhere. Have you tried a different cable just to rule that out?

Also what made the original speakers blow in the first place? You might have a faulty headunit.

thanks mate i will try that, the std speakers just blew i think the previous
owner might had something to do with it.

Also check the 3 mounting points around the speaker as i had a simular issue when i fitted my rear speakers, the screws were a tad to long and if memory serves touching something on the speaker. So check the length and if need be put something on both sides of the screw holes to be sure there not touching anything - very easy done!

Back