• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Speedline Marmora 17s With 215 45 P Zeros

McR

Hi there, I have changed the standard wheels on my EP3 for Speedline Marmora's. I get a very slight hint of rub on the drivers side upon harder compression over bumps, mainly speed humps. Sitting on Eibach springs. I can live with that no problem, but I think the steering feels a bit different, the turn in takes an initial amount of input to move and then goes a touch light, like it's having to get inertia to get the wheels to turn.

I'm going to fit back the standard tyres and see if there is any difference.

I haven't had the car long so not sure if it is a normal feel or difference due to the wheel / tyre change.

Could this be that this is just how they drive with the electric steering (they have elec steering is that correct?, it's what I heard)

Opinions most welcome.

Sure someone will come along in a minute but obviously they are the same size wheel and tyres I'm running on standard rims but is the offset the same??? I'm also lowered on eibachs but have no rubbing hence why I was asking about the offset of the wheels just a thought

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Tyres were + 10 wider, not sure about the off set, will have to have a look. Feels like it could be the arch liner, it's not a lot and only noticed it when mounting a sleeping police man.

Yer mine are aswell I'm sure some guru will come along soon enough. Hope you sort it

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Back