• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Speedo

Hi guys,

I've broken my speedo when I took it out.. If I bought a new speedo and fitted it would I have to do anything else? Will the milage stay the same or will I have to do anything with the immobilizer?

Thanks

If you mean the full clock set, then the mileage will be what is on the donor car.

You don't have to do anything with the immobilizer.

Yes you can change the odo, not a lot of places do it though.

Yes, 2004 clocks will work fine.

i have a preface set with 74k forsale if any good? i bought them as mine had broke and the seller said these had 79k on which they didnt so held out for another set. There are small differences between facelift and preface clocks but they are still interchangeable

Oh man! Mine has done 74k lol I would of had them! I bought some off ebay with 48k on lol. It's there's anything wrong with the ones I've ordered ** hit you up. How much you want for them?

I paid £50 for them delivered i'd take £35 for them of £30 if you can collect them

These are a bit closer to the true mileage than the 48k ones :lol:

would save any hassle explaining in the future when you come to sell with the mileage being logged on MOTs and services. unless you had the clocks altered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back