• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spherical top mounts

Can't see if the price is for 1 piece or 1 pair... I got a feeling is 1 piece.
With that said, even £100 or a pair of top mount isn't too bad... just not sure if there is a need for it if you cannot freely "adjust" the camber.

yeah i think the price is for one top mount, so £100 ish for a pair of top mounts is better than honda prices.

i have the dreaded knock coming fron the top of my suspension, so im thinking its time for new top mounts.

Where else can you buy top mounts from? standard or upgraded

Meister r those coilovers look good, very tempted. How are they noise wise? as ive heard alot of people complain about aftermarket suspension being noisey
(knocking etc)

cheers

Meister r those coilovers look good, very tempted. How are they noise wise? as ive heard alot of people complain about aftermarket suspension being noisey
(knocking etc)

I've had mine for about 7-8 months now, can't really hear any knocking from them at the height I've got it set at

Most of the knocking issue I ever had was either the top mount locking nut coming loose (can be fix in 3 minute) or something else other than the coilovers such as drop links, bushes, or track rod end.

The knocking stories you mostly hear is from failed track rod end because most coilovers put too much stress on the standard track rod end with the V-Shape Steering Arm.
You ideally need a inverted track rod end kit with these coilovers, but that is an extra £200 for them.

The MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers use a "straight" steering arm that provide the same benefit as the inverted track rod end kit without the need to spend another £200 for them.
And that is why you don't hear people with fail track rod end with the Zeta-R of often even if they run their car at the lowest ride height setting.

Back