• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon 4-2 and 2-1

Anyone running this on an EP3?

Im thinking more and more of buying one. It will be handy to put the cat back on come mot time but apart from that I cant find much information on it.

Anyone know what kinda power it offers and how it compares with say a dc manifold?

Personally I'd buy the TODA or buddyclub, proven gains, cheaper than spoon.

DC sport best value for money especailly at the price you've been quoted ;)

^^ :D

Yeah I know Frank I think ill just stick with the dc and deal with the mot issue when it arises

Anyone running this on an EP3?

Im thinking more and more of buying one. It will be handy to put the cat back on come mot time but apart from that I cant find much information on it.

Anyone know what kinda power it offers and how it compares with say a dc manifold?

I am running the spoon set up at the moment with the JDM cat to go in at MOT time, it was fitted along with K-pro at TDi back in December, not had any problems with it but you need the front JDM bar too. From the unit 8 write up torque is better with the Spoon set up.

The whole lot should be up for sale next month if you want a complete package?

Cheers
AC:cool:

^^ Why up for sale mate, you selling up?

How does it sound noise wise?

Its tempting but I can get a brand new dc manifold for a very good price so I don't know which route to go now :confused:

^^ Why up for sale mate, you selling up?

How does it sound noise wise?

Its tempting but I can get a brand new dc manifold for a very good price so I don't know which route to go now :confused:

Looking for a new motor so going to sell up, sounds good to me, linked to a BC spec 4 so not overly loud.

Cheers
AC:cool:

Back