• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon, ABP Eibach and Eibach Pro springs pictures please...

Can people post up pics of their cars with either the Spoon, ABP eibach or Eibach Pro springs on standard OEM wheels or other 17" wheels please.

Mainly after the Eibach Pro kit to see how the car will sit with the front and back being lowered different heights.

thanks scott

Eibachs...

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

TrackWheelsandTyres-InMotion.jpg

TrackWheelandTyres.jpg

Doe'snt look uneaven atal lottie
Did you get your's from Tom at TGM?

BTW your pics of your black wheels made me want/have black wheels on my NHB.

It isn't uneven as per the pm. the rears don't have as much a drop to compensate for the weight of the engine, lead manufacturers of suspension would not sell a product that wasn't tried and tested....

As for pics.

My JDM had spoon springs, my black EP3 (T777PER) one had Eibachs.

Both are good, if there was no Eibach's on the shelf and there were some Spoons then I would take the spoons, and vice versa.

Both will do the same job to the same standard.

Doe'snt look uneaven atal lottie
Did you get your's from Tom at TGM?

BTW your pics of your black wheels made me want/have black wheels on my NHB.

As far as im aware it wasnt uneven. Certainly didnt look like it anyway.

They were fitted at TGM.

Black wheels on a black car looks mean :)

It isn't uneven as per the pm. the rears don't have as much a drop to compensate for the weight of the engine, lead manufacturers of suspension would not sell a product that wasn't tried and tested....

As for pics.

My JDM had spoon springs, my black EP3 (T777PER) one had Eibachs.

Both are good, if there was no Eibach's on the shelf and there were some Spoons then I would take the spoons, and vice versa.

Both will do the same job to the same standard.

Yeah i was looking at your JDM mate as with it being the same car (colour) as mine i got a better picture of how it'll look.
Spoon springs are £292 and the Eibach Pro springs are £150

I want a nice drop just above the tyres, nothing too low like mine is now.
Plus as comfy as my chopped Spoon springs are now.. Tom says the Eibachs are comfier than the Spoons

I think its pretty much a no brainer with the price difference personally.

Back