• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon B pipe or Supersprint unsilenced?

Hi!

I got spoon N1 backbox fitted already, but wanted to do the centre section as well as I've heard monster with these fitted, which of them is better?

BHP gains wise? and money wise?

Thanks.

Spoon Bpipe all day long.

You won't notice gains until you get mapped.

I got K100 already! :D but its second hand ones and needs to get mapped on my car. just looking for decat/mani and gonna ge it mapped.

Sound wise? B pipe still?

Mate, speak English please.

If you change your exhaust, you ideally need a map tweak to suit and get the best gains.

An unsilenced b-pipe with an N1 is ridiculously loud, speaking from experience.

Spoon b pipe, Supersprint silenced like mine, or roby8 silenced .b pipes from ctro. Unsilenced and n1 will be too loud.

Spoon B Pipe all the way. I got one for sale, it came off earlier and the car has been sh*t since.

The ONLY reason i am selling all mods is to get the evo. The Spoon Cat back / Gruppe M intake it the BEST sound combo you can get on car.. not even sure the Evo will match up to this!

Yea but you only do collection.. im like 150miles away each way. :( i would love to get that b pipe
though

BHP gains? I think both spoon and supersprint b-pipes are of similar bore if not the same, so there will be no noticable difference in performance or BHP, although both will give better gains over the OEM pipe. Money wise...Spoon is the more expensive and better brand but at the end of the day its under the car and you won't see it so if you want the same performance for less get supersprint. As said unsilenced is a mistake

BHP gains? I think both spoon and supersprint b-pipes are of similar bore if not the same, so there will be no noticable difference in performance or BHP, although both will give better gains over the OEM pipe. Money wise...Spoon is the more expensive and better brand but at the end of the day its under the car and you won't see it so if you want the same performance for less get supersprint. As said unsilenced is a mistake
This in a nutshell!

Not only that but the quality is far better. I have had a spoon system on a few of my cars, supersprint once and it was far too loud.

Not tried the ctro one that gets produced. I'm inclined to get authentic products.. It's just how I am. :lol:

Not only that but the quality is far better. I have had a spoon system on a few of my cars, supersprint once and it was far too loud.

Not tried the ctro one that gets produced. I'm inclined to get authentic products.. It's just how I am. :lol:

The Supersprint is not loud at all mate if you get the silenced version, iirc correctly the spoon is also silenced so unfair to compare to compare it with the Supersprint unsilenced version. Plus, Supersprint are a massive company that make exhausts for all manufactures, and personally I had no issues with their quality, but each to their own I guess.

Oh I know. Don't get me wrong they are both good. I had a ss unsilenced back in 2004 and it was unbearable with a spoon n1. Spoon cat back has proven very good on the dyno.

It's worh bearing in mind that the spoon b pipe is strictly a DC5 part so it needs the flange holes at the cat end enlarged for it to mate with a uk ep3 cat.

Back