• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon B-Pipe

I already have the Spoon N1 fitted & looking into getting the B-Pipe as well. Before i 'splash the cash' so to speak, I just wondered if anyone could advise me what if any difference at all it will make to the performance and nosie by having the 2?

Is a worthwhile addition, shouldn't make the N1 much louder then it already is and you'll see some gains.

Is a worthwhile addition, shouldn't make the N1 much louder then it already is and you'll see some gains.

Cool, cheers for that Chief. Kind aglad to hear it wont make it much louder (Can't have it too loud due to my job) but nice to hear that i see some gains even if small.

About £280 I think Steve, seems that Spoon aren't supplying enough as no one ever has any.

I have the Supersprint b-pipe. Probably weighs a little more but essentially the same thing.

£233.16 including VAT and delivery.

6 in stock

My throttle response improved and I could hear the burples when changing down :cool:

Nice, I'm almost 100% sure i'll have one, just need to make sure i don't need to buy a new washing machine 1st :evil: :evil: Damn thing sprung a leak at the weekend. As i say if i dont need to buy a new one then the Spoon b-pipe WILL be my next purchase/mod. :D :D

I have considered the Spoon b-pipe to go with my N1 too, but, like yourself, I'm a bit worried it'll be too loud when I'm working. I'll be interested to hear what you reckon if/when you have yours done Kev.:)

I have considered the Spoon b-pipe to go with my N1 too, but, like yourself, I'm a bit worried it'll be too loud when I'm working. I'll be interested to hear what you reckon if/when you have yours done Kev.:)

I'm glad i'm not alone;) , i'd sound/seem like a right 'chav'/'boy racer' if i pulled up at a clients house with a 'booming' exhaust note (if thats the right way to describe it......you know what i mean ;) :) )

I already have the Spoon N1 fitted & looking into getting the B-Pipe as well. Before i 'splash the cash' so to speak, I just wondered if anyone could advise me what if any difference at all it will make to the performance and nosie by having the 2?

Unless you're a Spoon whore, there's no point in shelling out for a spoon B-Pipe. Get an identically sized Supersprint one (you can get an unsilenced model, like I have) and save your money. It's only a length of mandrel bent stainless steel pipe. 65mm IIRC.

I'm currently running a N1 and was thinking of buying the B-pipe, though i'm considering selling N1 and going BuddyClub and getting myself a Spec III :D Can someone highlight the good's and bad's about this exhaust, just need a comparison before i swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back